1. Pricing - The pricing on our products and services are subjected to change without prior notice. With effect from January 1st 2018, 5% VAT will be applicable on all our products and services. No VAT will be charged for international transfers.
2. Our Services Include: a. The first counseling meeting before the registration will be complimentary, wherein the counselor will explain the products and services, and the process. Every additional meeting prior to the registration will levy a consultation fee. b. Our consulting services include university short listing; course / program selection; profile evaluation / building; document requirement guidance, interview preparation, visa guidance etc. c. A student applying for a major that requires a portfolio is required to submit their original work. We do not take responsibility to prepare the portfolio on behalf of the student. The counselor will guide students on the requirement, and mode of submission. d. The package does not cover university application fee; document couriering fee; or any external fee that may be incurred to submit the applications. These costs are to be borne by the client. e. The student is required to apply for student visa on his/her own. However, the company representatives may guide the student on how to apply for the visa. We do not guarantee its approval. Visa fee needs to be borne by the client. f. We shall also guide you on the accommodation details as well.
3. Essays and Personal Statements: No Extra Charges will be added for editing the essays and personal statements.
4. University Application Status: It is the responsibility of the university to get back to you with the status of your application. We do not hold any liability if the university delays the application decision. However, the counselor will do the required follow up and guide the student on how to track the status of the application.
5. Guarantee: Decisions regarding application are taken by the student under the guidance of counselors and parents. We shall not be held liable for rejections by Universities.
6. Timeline of Commitment: The team will assist and support the student till he/she has chosen and successfully enrolled at the campus of his/ her university of choice. The counselor, the student, or the parent will take an informed and collective decision on the final choice of university. We will hold no liability if- a. The student joins the university and later decides to dropout. b. The student decides to change the major of studies, or transfer to a different university
7. Refund and Cancellation Policy : The Counselor will meet the client before he/she registers for the course, wherein the Counselor will provide the information on services offered and explain the flow of the process before the client registers. We have high success rate in placing students in universities, however, we do not guarantee admission to any particular college or university. Before signing this document, please note that post registration, under any circumstances, the fee paid stands non- refundable.
8. Right of Refusal: We reserve the right to refuse admission to a student for any of its services offered if the student is deemed unsuitable for the student’s choice of service. We also reserve the right not to disclose reason(s) for refusal.
9. Payment of fees: The complete package fee must be paid in advance before the registration deadlines to ensure adequate time in processing the university applications. Payment can be made by cash, cheque or online bank transfer, online credit card link.
10. Confidentiality: We shall not provide any of the Client’s confidential information to any third party, in either event other than as requested by the client or as required by law.
11. Our Commitment to You: Although no one can offer a guarantee of admission, we do promise to deliver expert guidance and dedicated support to you to help you achieve your admissions goals! You consultant is available on call throughout the engagement. They respond to your queries at their earliest availability.
12. Your Commitment to Us: You are the author of all your application materials and responsible for generating them, on a timely basis, original ideas, content, outlines, and drafts.
13. Upgrading/Adding Services: Need additional support? You’re welcome to upgrade your consulting package.